Christmas Is Coming! How about a copy of “Shaping Future 6G Networks” which includes a chapter from RMA’s very own Guy Redmill
Wondering what to buy for Christmas for the telco geek in your life? Look no further than a copy of Shaping Future 6G Networks: Needs, Impacts and Technologies which will be published in early December and can now be pre-ordered from Amazon or direct from Wiley.
International key players in industry and academia have contributed to cut through the hype and provide insight into “the realistic capabilities of 6G technologies” as well as exploring the societal and technology drivers that are driving the next generation of wireless networks.
Guy Redmill from RMA was honoured to be asked to contribute and his chapter is titled: 6G: The Path Toward Standardization. We will outline Guy’s synopsis and predictions in our next blog.
In the meantime, please note that the insights in Shaping Future 6G Networks will greatly benefit IT engineers and managers focused on the future of networking, as well as engineering students focusing on the design, implementation, and management of mobile networks and applications.
The book covers everything that they - and you - need to know about 6G including:
- Future demand for post 5G networks, including the new requirements of businesses of all sizes and sectors including manufacturing, logistics, and automotive
- Societal implications of 6G, including digital sustainability, strategies for increasing energy efficiency, as well as future open networking ecosystems
- Impacts of integrating non-terrestrial networks to build the 6G architecture
- Opportunities for emerging THz radio access technologies in future integrated communications, positioning, and sensing capabilities in 6G
- Design of highly modular and distributed 6G core networks driven by the ongoing RAN-Core integration and the benefits of AI/ML-based control and management
- Disruptive architectural considerations influenced by the Post-Shannon Theory, and management of mobile networks and applications.
Sound like your thing? Well then don’t forget to pre-order your copy of Shaping Future 6G Networks: Needs, Impacts and Technologies which will be published in early December and available at Amazon or direct from Wiley.