5G - Coming to your airwaves soon. Annual 5G Briefing to discuss the technical challenges and business model for 5G
The road to 5G adoption is complicated and ever-evolving, and the scale and timing of new investments will be critical to 5G success. Expectations are high with three broad user bases:
- Enhanced mobile broadband (for immersive experiences including AR and VR)
- Mission critical communications (for emergency services, health sector, medical)
- IoT including industrial automation, driverless vehicles, smart utilities, smart cities etc
Underlying all this is another issue for operators: the pressure to maximise the value of existing assets – including sites and spectrum – before committing fully to 5G.
Next month’s 5G briefing will see operators and vendors from across the ecosystem meet in Frankfurt, Germany to share and discuss their mutual challenges and experiences to date. This annual must-attend conference features presentations and panel sessions which will share current best practice across key topics including:
- How will 5G differentiate itself
- How and when will it fully deliver its promise of superior performance and capabilities, richer features, and greater efficiencies to enhance existing services and open new markets?
- Who will be the 5G industry leaders and why?
- How are regulators creating the environment for success of 5G?
- Which strategies are best to address the vertical segments and how should operators transform and evolve to create the new business partnerships?
Speakers at 5G Briefing include innovators and strategists from Qualcomm, 3GPP, Deutsche Telecom and the ITU.
Joining them is Industry Analyst and RMA Managing Director, Guy Redmill who will be chairing across the two days. You can see Guy’s thoughts following last year’s event here: 5G Deployments See Rapid Rise. But Where’s The Payback?
To find out more about 5G Briefing, please visit: http://www.5gbriefing.com/
To buy tickets for 5G Briefing which runs 4-5 November please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/5g-briefing-2020-frankfurt-tickets-85501638703
And, if you are attending 5G Briefing, why not contact us to book a meeting?