RMA announced as media partner for SDN & Virtualisation Summit 2013
RMA is delighted to be a media partner for the SDN & Virtualisation Summit taking place 30th September – 2nd October 2013 in Prague.
The event, co-located with Ethernet World, will present attendees with everything they need to know about SDN, an understanding of the potential that this technology could present to network operators, and an exploration of the technical side of SDN and Virtualisation.
Topics to be discussed at the event are:
- Leveraging Cloud to benefit virtualisation
- The business factors driving SDN & NFV
- 4G virtualisation
- Automating the SDN with Big Data & predictive analytics
- A review of OpenFlow & additional SDN protocols
- Advancements in Traffic Management
- SDN goes green
We look forward to rich discussion and lively debate on the subjects raised.