RMA announced as Media Partner for FTTH Forum 2012
We expect the conference to highlight what works and what doesn’t and to provide the much needed opportunity for lively and forward thinking debate.
The important issues that will be discussed include:
- The potential for DSL acceleration
- How to balance FTTH, FTTX, ADSL, and Mobile
- Making money from content
- Understanding funding mechanisms for new networks
- Why there is plenty of finance available but projects are unable to access it
We have no doubt that the FTTH Forum 2012 will provide attendees with valuable insight into these topics from constructive debate - learning from past experience and by confronting difficult questions.